FxPro is a broker to trade CDFs on Forex, Futures, Indexes, Shares, Metals, Energy, and Crypto.
In this FxPro review, I will analyze 8 Pros and 1 Con (9 Facts) that you should know about this company before signing up.
If you have not registered yet, read the essential points about FXPro.
8 Reasons to Love FxPro
1. It is a company regulated by 5 financial entities
This is the first of the positive points since it is the most important when registering on a trading platform.
This company is regulated by FCA, CySEC, FSCA, DFSA, and SCB. The fact that 5 different entities regulate it’s because it is a company that operates worldwide. So, in each geographical sector, a different regulation is required. FxPro currently operates in more than 170 countries.
|FxPro UK Limited||FxPro Financial Services Limited||FxPro Global Markets MENA Limited||FxPro Global Markets Limited|
|Regulated by:||FCA||FSCA and CySEC||DFSA||SCB|
The entities’ responsibilities are to control and regulate the brokers in order to verify all the company movements.
Their goal is to protect the rights of investors and secure the trading platform.
That is why the FxPro company is considered reliable and has the highest levels of security. All its movements are transparent, and the regulatory entities assure it.
2. Four platforms to negotiate
In FxPro, you have four different platforms to negotiate with CDFs. So you can choose the platform that best suits your needs.
- MetaTrader 4: This is the most popular platform among traders. It is very easy to use platform that is used all over the world.
For futures, stocks, indices, and cryptocurrencies, it has no commission; and for Forex and metals, the profit margin of the spread.To use this platform, you need to download the software.
- MetaTrader 5: This platform can be very similar, but does not require downloading. You can use it from your mobile or web browser.
- cTrader: This platform has no restrictions on stop/limit levels. It has different tools for multilevel market analysis and narrow margins.
This platform is available in Windows, web browser, and mobile.
- FxPro Edge: this is a new platform that is still in beta. FxPro Edge allows you the flexibility of Spread Betting and the tightest spread of all platforms.
It works without commission and has a limited risk account at no cost.It is available without downloading any software, through the web or PlayStore / Android.
3. Free demo account
If you are not yet an expert in trading with CDFs, do not worry, as FXPro offers a free demo account for all its users. Especially since the FxPro platform can be a bit difficult to understand if you are new to it.
In this account, you can select different parameters such as the type of account (MetaTrader 4, MT 5 or cTrader), leverage, currency, and the total amount of money.
To access this account, you must first verify your account. Once verified, you can start using the demo account.
You can open as many accounts as you want to demo, so it is a great advantage.
It is a great way to learn how to use different types of accounts (MetaTrader 4, MetaTrader 5, and cTrader).
- You can use this account on Windows, Mac, Google Chrome, or Mobile.
4. You can negotiate CDFs on six asset classes
Another of its characteristics is that you can negotiate CDFs on six different asset classes. So you have a wide diversity to operate with assets.
CDFs (Contracts for difference) is a tool to speculate on assets without contracting them. That is, you do not acquire the assets, but you make a speculation about the future price movement.
- Forex: The Forex market is the speculation of one currency over another. In Forex, currencies always trade in pairs. For example, if the GBP / USD is trading at 1.30, it means that $ 1.30 is needed to buy £ 1.
In this market, you do not acquire the currency, but you speculate about the future movement of the currency. The exchange difference is when you get losses or gains.
- Futures: it is the operation of CDFs on the value of raw materials. In this market, you can speculate about the rise in prices of these assets.
- Indices: another of the tools with which you can negotiate is with the popular indices of the largest and most recognized companies worldwide.
- Stocks: In FxPro, you have to operate with CDFs in more than 150 shares of global companies. You can invest in larger companies like Facebook, CocaCola, or Apple.
- Metals: You can also operate with metals such as gold, silver, or platinum.
- Energies: Another option to invest in CDFs is with energy such as Brent crude, WTI natural gas.
5. FxPro has a high solvency rating
Before investing in a company, we want to make sure that it is not bankrupt. A credit rating is a solvency assessment that is performed on companies.
This rating depends on several factors, such as payment information, industry analysis, loans, or public information. Also, this rating can be used to predict the probability of bankruptcy of the company.
So it is an essential ratio. In the case of FxPro, it is rated 95/100. This is a very high score and is considered very low risk.
This is another of the factors that we consider before registering with a company to ensure a favorable scenario.
6. Excellent platform to learn
FxPro also has a wide platform to learn about investments and trading. This teaching platform is excellent for beginners as well as experts. Since there are lessons for all types of investors.
One of my best recommendations on trading is, learn everything you can before investing.
It also has video tutorials, webinars, and trading tests to test your skills.
Also, on its platform, you can see the news, trends, and market analysis.
7. Variety of payment methods + No Fees
Payment/withdrawal methods are very varied, and you will not have any impediment. These methods may vary by country, but they are usually the following:
|Deposit time||Depends on the bank||10 minutes||10 minutes||10 minutes||10 minutes|
|Withdrawal time||1 business day||1 business day||1 business day||1 business day||1 business day|
Besides, another advantage is that payments and withdrawals have no commission.
8. FxPro VPS
FxPro also offers a VPS (private virtual server) in which you can automate stock trades and reduce latency.
This is a service for those more advanced traders who need to automate specific tasks. It has a cost of $ 30 per month. But it is free for those with a Premium account.
FxPro servers are located in Amsterdam and London. These are of the highest quality and are equipped with the best technology.
This way, you can operate 24 hours a day and benefit from the best negotiations, without having to keep the stock terminal running.
Cons of FxPro
It is not for beginners
The FxPro platform is for users with experience in trading on CDFs.
This is the main disadvantage of FxPro since initially it is not intended for newbies due to some complexity.
On the positive side, it has a demo account to try, but to access it you have to verify your account and make a deposit.
FxPro Review: Company’s Information
FxPro is a company founded in 2006 and has evolved over time. Its headquarters are in the United Kingdom. Today it is one of the most reliable and safe brokers to negotiate.
It was chosen as the “Most Reliable Broker Firm” in 2017 by the Global Brands Magazine.
It currently has more than 60 international awards, € 100,000,000 of capital, four trading platforms, and six asset classes. Up to 7000 orders per second are made on its platform.
FxPro’s vision focuses on a focus on the customer and maintaining the highest levels of reliability and trust.
The values of this company are firmly committed to transparency and excellence.
FxPro Review: Final Thoughts
To conclude this review of FxPro, we can see that it is a great platform to operate with CDFs with more than six assets.
It is a platform for users with some experience, since it has up to 4 different platforms to choose from, and many advanced trading terms.
FxPro is a trusted company, regulated by five different entities and with a high degree of solvency. So it can be said that it is a safe and reliable company.
If you don’t have a FxPro account yet, create it now and start trading with assets!
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE: