Binomo is an online platform to operate with binary options. In this platform, you can negotiate with the increase or decrease of currencies, stocks, commodities, or cryptocurrencies.
It is a trading platform designed so you can easily negotiate whether you are a beginner or an expert.
- Offers a free demo account
- $10 minimum deposit
- Deposits/withdrawals without commissions
- Good platform to learn about binary options
- Excellent customer service
- It’s regulated by the “International Financial Commission”
- Withdrawals can take up to 3 days in standard accounts.
Binomo is a company founded in August 2015. This is a customer-oriented company that gives them a new possibility to invest in finance.
On this platform, over 40 thousand people trade daily, and it’s present in more than 133 countries.
Also, this company won many world awards and is recognized as a high-level trading company.
In this Binomo review, we will see 9 key points you should know before signing up. Stay updated!
All reliable trading companies must be regulated by an entity that verifies them.
In this case, Binomo is regulated by the “International Financial Commission”. Only the best trading companies get this verification.
Since May 2018, they obtained the “A” grade membership in this Financial Commission. This can ensure you are negotiating in a reliable company.
This commission is dedicated to resolving disputes neutrally in the independent market. Its goal is to protect the interests of customers.
What are the binary options?
Before continuing with the Binomo review, I will briefly explain what binary options are and how to use them.
Binary options are a type of investment in which there is speculation about the rise or fall of an asset over a given period of time.
In binary options, you can invest in stocks, cryptocurrencies, currencies, commodities, etc.
They are usually over a short time, such as 5 minutes, 15 minutes, or 30 minutes. Once the time is up, if your speculation was correct, you can earn up to 90%.
In these binary options, you do not contract the underlying asset, but only make a speculation about the rise or fall of the asset.
Binomo Review: Good platform to negotiate?
Binomo is a platform that allows you to negotiate with this type of investment.
In this platform, you can earn up to 90% on the amount invested. That is, if you invest $100 and your speculation was correct, you earn $100 (amount invested) + $90 (return) = total $190.
This company provides many benefits for new users, such as different bonuses and free tournaments.
On the positive side, it’s very intuitive and easy to understand the platform, in addition to having many online courses and strategies in its portal.
Accout Types in Binomo
In Binomo, you have 4 different types of accounts to start. The category of the account depends on the amount invested.
The accounts have no maintenance or commission for their use.
These are the account types:
- Demo Account: The demo account is ideal for those just starting in the world of trading. It is an account with virtual money to practice with trading. It is totally free, and you receive US$ 1,000. You can recharge this amount in any amount to continue practicing.
- Standard Account: As soon as you deposit a minimum of $5 you receive the Standard account. In this account, you can receive a return of up to 85% on the amount invested. With this account, you have access to tournaments, you can invest from $ 1, you have bonuses, and they provide you with technical assistance.
- Gold Account: As soon as you deposit $ 500, you go up to the Gold account. The benefits of the Gold account are that you go up to 86% profitability, the speed of withdrawal of funds goes up to 24 hours, and you have particular advice from Binomo.
- VIP Account: The VIP account is the highest of all, and you receive it when you make a deposit of $ 1,000 in your account. VIP clients have a yield of up to 87%, have exclusive bonuses, and have weekly cashback of 10%.
Benefits of Demo Account
The demo account is a very useful account for novice traders. If you are entirely new to binary options, you will not want to invest real money from the start.
That’s why Binomo offers a virtual account with $ 1,000, so you can invest freely without fear of losing your real money. This amount can be regenerated as many times as you want.
It is a handy tool since it allows you to gain experience in transactions and offers the possibility of predicting the profits that could be real.
To open a demo account, you can do it from www.binomo.com, and it’s totally free. You should not deposit any money.
Deposits/Withdrawals: Methods and commissions
Payment methods usually vary depending on the country in which you are. Still, usually, they have these 3 types of collection and deposit:
- E-Wallet: Virtual wallets such as Skrill or WebMoney They are also accepted in some countries.
- Bank: it depends on the country in which you are, you can pay or receive deposits with some banks.
--> Info <-- One of the positive points about Binomo is that it has a 0% commission to deposit or withdraw money.
Tournaments are competitions in which traders who generate more money are rewarded. In these tournaments, if you beat the competitors, you take a significant sum of money (which can range from $100 to $5000).
The best thing about this is that you can participate from $ 0. There are tournaments where you can enter for free, and take large sums of money.
In other types of tournaments, you enter with $5 or $10 and participate in larger sums of money.
The tournament system is as follows: each participant receives an initial balance of $100, and those who generate more money with that amount, get a prize ($).
So, you can even make much more money with these tournaments.
In Binomo, you have an exclusive portal to learn all about binary options trading. It is essential for all traders (both novices and experts).
In its portal, you can find different video tutorials, courses, and strategies to improve in trading.
This is another benefit of Binomo, as it helps you to operate successfully on the online platform.
Binomo Review: Final Thoughts
The key point of this company is that it is regulated by the International Financial Commission, which helps ensure the rights of investors. So Binomo is considered a safe and reliable company.
It has many benefits, such as tournaments, bonuses, free education, and a free demo account to learn how to negotiate.
So to conclude this review of Binomo, we can conclude that it is a very useful platform to learn and negotiate with binary options. If you are not registered yet, you can open a demo account now.
You may also like: